Faculty of Chemical technology
Namangan Institute of Engineering and Technology "Chemical Technology" is a structural subdivision of the management (organizational) structure of the higher educational institution. The faculty of "Chemical technology" was established by the decree of the rector of the institute on November 20, 2013 № 2 and in coordination with the authorized state body for the management of higher education.
At the faculty there are taught :- Chemical technology (high molecular compounds), 5320400 - Technology of storage and processing of agricultural products, 5410500 - Food technology (oil and fat products), 5321000 - Technology of Packaging Processes ", 53208000 - Ornamental Gardening and Gardening, 5411200 to bachelors and -" Chemical Processes and Apparatus "(inorganic and organic), 5A320407 - The technology of storage and primary processing of agricultural products (by types of products), 5A410501 "Technology of food production and processing" 5A321001 are taught to magistracy students.
Administration of the faculty
Dean of the faculty
Mamakhonov Azam Abdumajitovich
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 14: 00-17: 00
+99898 772 71 60
+99869 228 76 71
Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs
Ibragimov Isroil Usmanovich
(+99869)228 76 71
Deputy Dean of the Faculty
duration of study — 4 years.
- 5320400 - "Chemical technology" (high-molecular compounds);
- 5410500 - "Technology of storage and primary processing of agricultural products";
- 5321000 - "Food technology" (fat-and-oil products);
- 5320800 - "Technology of printing and packaging processes";
- 5411200 - "Ornamental gardening and greening"
duration of study — 2 years.
- 5A320407 - "Processes and Apparatus of Chemical Technology" (on inorganic and organic production);
- 5A410501 - "Technology of storage and primary processing of agricultural products (by types of products)
- 5A321001 - "Technology of food production and processing"
Address of faculty : NamMTI 3-building, 2-floor